Monday, July 21, 2008

Sexy Cynthia Nixon Lampoons Boob Augmentation Report

Cynthia Nixon sliced and diced the New York Post with her rapier wit last week after the truth-challenged tabloid reported that the "Sex and the City" star had undergone breast-enhancement surgery.
"I was at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital for my 'three-monthly' checkup," said Nixon, a breast-cancer survivor. "I was in the Oncology Department. I guess they think that means 'plastic surgery.'" Badum-bump!
"We got a call from [the Post] asking if I'd had breast augmentation, and my publicist laughed at them and said, 'No, of course not.' But they printed it anyway. If I was going to get a boob job, wouldn't it make sense that I'd get it before 'Sex and the City'?" Ba-dump!

2 comments:

plastic surgeon los angeles said...

This is ridiculous...the oncology department is medical department and could not be mixed up with any cosmetic surgery issues.

Plastic surgery Beverly Hills

Corrine said...

Hi here.I'm a small build and looking to get BA in the next couple of months. All your notes have truly helped us understand what breast augmentation is all about. Good job there!

breast augmentation Philippines